Friday, January 4, 2013

rinse, repeat

tag:
i love when the same message continues to come through as if saying, "really, this one's for you!". ok, i'm listening. and i agree this message serves me...it would serve anyone. the message is to let go, rebirth, recreate. yesterday's Goddess card was Kali (Endings and Beginnings). her message is that we must release the old in order for something new to enter in. inner wisdom and stillness are what i want to invite more of into my life. these rebirth cards continuing to come in alternately with intuition and peace cards is a reminder that i need to make space for these things to come into my heart fully.

the morning i pulled this card i awoke from unpleasant dreams with a heavy heart and a story playing lightly on my mind. it was a story that was encouraging distance, disconnect and ultimately more heavyness. time for some stillness and introspection! after a 20 min sound meditation, i opened my eyes and my heart to a realization supported by Kali. loneliness, sadness--whatever emotions i might be feeling--are a reminder to connect more deeply with myself. not to separate from others. often our feelings of sadness, anger, anxiety etc. are caused by a perceived wall between ourselves and other(s). and it can often be our response to make that wall bigger. an "i'll show them" response by shutting down, running away, yelling...whatever the mechanism of protection and self righteousness. when really love is always the answer. so here it is, my chance to let go and create a new beginning. to quiet and to release any stories of separateness and to welcome in greater connectivity. starting with connection to me! so i'll continue on my path of growth, making room for more of what i want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!