Sunday, March 17, 2013

Embracing & Allowing Abundance

tag:

I am part of a magical online community of women called SouLodge, where we independently travel the medicine wheel to learn more about ourselves, ourSoul journey and deepen our intuition through questioning and journey work with earth and animal medicine. This month's totem is Buffalo, whose medicine is abundance. With all that has been coming through me the past few weeks, I feel we've been journeying deeply together this month. This medicine has been weaving its way in my heart and life perspective. I've been embracing and allowing abundance. Embracing through acknowledging all the ways I feel abundant in my life, then letting the feeling that generates expand in my body...then feeling more abundant! Allowing through recognizing that abundance can look many ways and feel many ways and really is a communal experience when we allow that in our hearts. So when another is experiencing physical manifestations of abundance (even if I am not), I can also choose to feel the joy of their experience and and feel abundant with them...to trust that there is always enough!!

As a way to extend these lessons learned into action, I have been making changes to my Etsy shop to reflect them: acknowledging others who inspire me and citing their Etsy shops/websites, random item giveaway every 6 mos and posting DIY videos for those who would like to make their own treasure! These things are some small steps of encouragement for me to keep on the path of extending out and trusting! Thank you so much, Buffalo, for your wisdom and guidance in all of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!